|Do you feel Overwhelmed? God will perfect that which concerns you.
Everything you see in this world was created by God in six days. He’s in the business of getting a lot accomplished in little time. And He lives in you! You don’t have to carry your burden alone. Most people don’t understand what Jesus meant when He said, “Take My yoke upon you” (Matthew 11:29).
A yoke is a harness placed upon two oxen. It causes them to plow together. So, when one gets weak or overwhelmed, he can continue by being pulled by the other. When we feel weighed down, we need to remember, we are yoked to Him. Jesus is attached to us and will carry the load for us.
1. Cast your cares upon God. He will care for you. (1 Peter 5:7) How? Be honest. Tell him what’s wrong. Ask Him to carry it for you and believe He will. Remember, after you give Him your cares, don’t run to pick them back up. Trust Jesus to carry the load for you.
2. See yourself attached, or yoked, to God. He holds you up and pulls you when you are weak and overwhelmed. You are one with Him. When you feel weak and burdened, remember that He is carrying you.
3. Begin to believe that you can handle anything. Start believing this today. Mark 9:23 says, “All things are possible for those who believe.”
4. Feast on this thought: Nothing is too difficult for God. (Jeremiah 32:17) If nothing is too difficult for Him, and He lives in you, then nothing is too difficult for you. You will make it!
5. God will complete those things that concern you. (Psalm 138:8) As you surrender those concerns to God, they become His responsibility. He will complete, fulfill, perfect, and bring those things to pass. He will lift your burden and finish what He started in your life.