Day 1 – Prophesy God’s truth over your life and destiny today!
It has recently become a ritual in Christianity today especially in the Pentecostal setting, where believers cling on the word of a “prophet” than what the word of God says about them. And this has led many astray and utterly destroy some. The perish for lack of knowledge of the word.
Many depend on others to deliver prophetic words from the Lord, hoping that the person prophesying will help direct their destinies or shape their identities. But what if you could hear God personally and learn to prophesy over yourself?
You don’t have to always wait for someone else to give you a prophetic word. As you begin to hear God’s voice and speak His Truth over yourself, you can walk in the identity and destiny for which you were made!
Gain practical tools to…
- Discern prophetic “hearing and seeing” moments where God is communicating uniquely to you.
- Transform the sphere of influence you’ve been called to by prophesying words of life and Truth.
- Experience deeper realms of intimacy with God by abiding in your identity as a son or daughter of the most high.
- Decree a thing and see them established according to Job 22:28
- Say those things that be not as though they were, according to Rom 4:17
You don’t need to always rely on the prophetic words of others to access your destiny. Prophesy God’s truth over your life and destiny today!
Shalom – WDI